So you finally decided to join a sugar baby site & are trying to figure out how to create a sugar daddy profile. Do you try to be funny? Do you try to flaunt your wealth. Do you include an allowance amount? Do you even need to offer an allowance? For those of you guys knew to the sugar daddy world, it can be overwhelming.
Tips on How to Create a Sugar Daddy Profile
- Be True to Yourself – The last thing you want to do is create a sugar daddy profile that puts you in a false light.
- Don’t Be Intimidated by the Success of Others – The biggest fear of why men don’t join sugar daddy sites is cause they feel they are not THAT rich. Believe it or not, if you’re a successful man, you have the traits many sugar babies are looking for. Just because you don’t own your own jet doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy the sugar life.
- Sugar Daddy Headline – This is your to determine if you want to be funny, witty, or straight out wealth promoter. At the end of the day, the headline is used to grab a female’s attentions. Flaunting wealth isn’t done in 60 characters! Think of funny / witty ways to grab her attention
- Should I put expensive pictures in my profile – If you excessively flaunt your wealth, you come across as either full of it or are truly over doing it. Yes, there will be a small percent of sugar babies that will engage with you. Chances are, you are attracting the sugar babies that you’re really not looking for
- Do I have to give an allowance – This one always drives me nuts. Every woman would love an allowance. Thing is, does it fit the arrangement you’re looking for. Believe it or not, experienced sugar babies try to take advantage of new men to the sugar world by forcing them into an allowance. Just remember guys, it’s called a mutually beneficial arrangement for a reason. If you’re not interested in what the sugar baby is offering, politely move on. After all, there will always be more sugar babies than successful men out there.